Acne can be cured naturally. Well, if it is that severe, you might as well consult a dermatologist. But if it is just a mild case, it can be solved by the organic materials that we have in our surroundings. Here are some natural ways of treating your acne. This is totally safe because it has no chemical that could harm your skin.
1. Tomato. Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A and anti-oxidants that are skin friendly. It has also been proven that the contents of tomatoes could help tighten the pores of your skin that lessens the possibility of you to have pimples. Tomatoes can just be easily cut and put into skin that has acne. You can also extract the juice of the tomatoes and put it as a face mask. Leave it for at least an hour then rinse with water. This can cool down the stinging pimples.
2. Aloe vera. The gel inside the aloe vera has been used for a very long time to heal wounds faster. In that case, aloe vera can help your damaged skin repair for it has an ideal compound of polysaccharide of skin repairing. It can also lessen the swelling of the pimples.
3. Baking soda. This is a very cheap way to help you prevent getting pimples. All you have to do is to rub this in your face mildly. This will act as a scrub that will remove the dead skin cells in your face that mainly cause the clogging of oil into your pores.
4. Egg white. Just apply it in your face and it will absorb the excess oil in your face.
5. Ice. You can put it in a towel and wipe it in your face. This is ideal for your pimples not to swell. Do this for about 15 minutes.
These are only some of the natural ways of preventing your skin to get acne. More are to come!
Having problems about acne? Have the right Acne Removal
No related posts.