To get rid of Acne marks is really challenging. I make sure you think so. Acne is a really common problem of the skin. It is more common.
Eliminate Acne Marks
At a young age, most individuals think that it might be a hormone problem. But it impacts both males and females equally. Sadly Acne occurs in ages when everyone is really conscious of their looks and appearances.
Now to get rid of acne marks, people use many things ranging from home remedies to very expensive cosmetic and hormonal treatments. I am sure you would have also done the same. Yes, with age and treatments, Acne slows down. But unfortunately, when it leaves it does leave scars or marks on face and body. These marks cause physical and emotional trauma to the person. People lose their self-confidence, and many have lost their self-esteem.
Not long ago getting rid of acne scars was a huge problem. I have seen people mixing all kinds of stuff in their kitchens to rub on their faces to get rid of acne marks. Fortunately, medical science has made life easy. But still full cure of acne marks is not 100%. Skin does improve, but the scars are still left behind. Skin looks more healthy and smooth but it is not the same as normal non scarred skin.
You need help to get rid of Acne Marks…Prevent them from happening.
There are some definite methods to get rid of Acne. The best method is the prevention of Acne and the scars or acne marks.
- If there is Acne, then please do not bust your pimple. I know people do get a kind of satisfaction as if they are in control or they have achieved something by popping the pimple. Rest assures, this always leaves a scar.
- Never let the Acne go wild. If it starts turning yellow and too red, then seek a medical opinion immediately.
- Once the Acne marks or scars do set in, then there are some definite treatments that will help in getting rid of acne scars. Treatments type and duration will depend upon the type of scar.
Treatments available to get rid of acne marks:
- Chemical Skin Peels: This has to be a supervised treatment under the guidance of a Dermatologist. Recently some new chemical peels are available in cosmetic stores for use in homes. Main purpose of this treatment is to take off the top layer of skin thus making skin smooth. This treatment is for mild scarring or very superficial ones.
- Dermabrasion: This is the mechanical way of removing the top skin layer for getting rid of acne scars. It is done with a rotating disc on the skin of the face. Disc removes the top layer to make the skin smoother.
- Laser: Different types of Lasers are used according to the scars. Some penetrate deep to effect inner layers and some reach only top layers. Results are very fascinating. Cost is quite high and multiple sessions are required.
- Skin incisions: Treatment is given with small skin incisions for getting rid of acne scars. Skin is separated from deeper tissues. It requires multiple sessions.
- Creams and lotions: There are so many lotions and creams available in market for getting rid of acne scars. They do help if used early and if they have good products in them. However, the response is slow, and sometimes people do not use it for a long time as they do not see good results immediately.
In spite of these treatments now available, prevention is much better. You can try different treatments to get rid of acne marks.
Incoming search terms:
- getting rid of acne marks
- getting rid of acne self-confidence
- how to get rid of pimples marks
- how to get rid of acne marks
- how to get rid of acne scars fast
- I need to get rid of acne scars fast
- what helps get rid of acne marks
- what to use to get rid of Acne